Posted to uk.d-i-y
Broadback[_4_] Broadback[_4_] is offline

Default Lidl cold frame - lids do not fit

On 20/02/2013 12:24, Timothy Murphy wrote:
I wonder if anyone has bought and put together
the cold frame that Lidl is currently selling (in Ireland at least)?

The 2 lids on my frame are not large enough, as far as I can see.
The space is 24in deep, while each lid is 23.5in deep;
so the lids fall through the space.

There are some rubber seals provided with the frame,
which do not seem to be mentioned in the installation instructions,
but I do not see how these could cure the problem.

Well I guess you must have bought the Irish version.

--
Remember the early bird may catch the worm but the second mouse gets the
cheese.