Robert Bonomi

Default OT - Discussion, Debate, Arguements & Flame Wars

In article ,
Al Reid wrote:

--
Al Reid

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
for sure that just ain't so." --- Mark Twain

"mycroftt" wrote in message
. com...
charlie b wrote in message

Flame Wars - A seemingly never ending exchange of "Oh
yeah? Well you're mother wears combat
boots!"

There is NOTHING to be gained by anyone from
a Flame War.

Then I guess this wouldn't be a good time to point out that you
misplet "your", would it?

Mike

Then I guess this wouldn't be a good time to point out that you
misspelled "misspelled", would it?

Bzzzzt! You just flunked USENET 101. It is a universal law that every
spelling flame MUST contain at least one spelling error, itself.

grin