Jack

Default Veritas wooden spokeshave kit.

I would guess that lee valley's patent application is probably on the blade
design with the threaded posts for adjustment.
I can already think of an improvement which could be made to that...

If anyone is willing to send me a free spokeshave I'll send you my method.

-Jack

"Jules" wrote in message
I see patent pending at the bottom. Will those websites have to come
down when it is protected by patent?

JG wrote:
While perusing the Veritas web-pages I happened across something that

really
made me stop and take notice:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...gory=1,49 601
Fabulous, simply fabulous..... though I pondered for a moment, it seemed

look aweful familiar to something I might have seen on the Web

before....
Hmmmmm, now WHERE in the world could I have seen this before?-)

--
John Gunterman What, who? Me? a shill?!?!?!?! NEVER!!!!
http://www.shavings.net/TEACHSHAVE.HTM