Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default House insurance and burglar alarms

In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:
In article , Nightjar
wrote:
One of my cousins used to work in a Police control centre. Resources
are limited, so calls get prioritised and burglary, even those where
the burglar is known to be on the premises, get a very low priority.

So just what is the priority? Watching TV? Dishing out parking tickets?
Having lunch with journalists?

The police don't issue Parking tickets.

It might be an idea if the police actually published what they consider
priorities so we can all have a good laugh. Most would consider a
burglary in progress where the householder is present a very real
priority.

--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18