Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default I've finally found the answer ! tool rolls !

On Feb 19, 2:36*pm, S Viemeister wrote:
On 2/19/2013 8:44 AM, Nightjar wrote:

On 19/02/2013 13:16, S Viemeister wrote:
On 2/19/2013 7:51 AM, polygonum wrote:
But have you found a decent source? My partner has a small roll which
stays with her drill. Cheap Erbauer set of its with some of our own
additions such as Bosch multipurpose bits - from Screwfix. Now I want
several such small bit and fiddly thing rolls but never seem to be able
to find them - at a sensible price!

This _is_ uk.d-i-y, isn't it? Buy suitable materials, and sit down at a
sewing machine.

I used sail canvas, but that was a bit heavy for a domestic sewing
machine and had to be hand stitched.

My main machine will even handle leather without complaint, but yes,
many/most domestic machines will have difficulty with sailcloth, denim,
or leather.

My mum's old Singer never had a problem. Even coped with human thumb
on one occasion. I believe different needles were required.

MBQ