Posted to uk.d-i-y
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default I've finally found the answer ! tool rolls !

On 2/19/2013 7:51 AM, polygonum wrote:
On 19/02/2013 12:43, sm_jamieson wrote:
For years I've been rummaging in the bottom of boxes, then not tidying
up at the end of the day because its so much hassle to get all the
stuff out again, and suffering the ire of SWMBO !
I've finally realised the answer. Tool Rolls. Not just one for the
screwdrivers etc, but multiple tool rolls.
Easy to find the stuff, easy to put away !

This is at present only theory but I'm convinced its the answer.
I'll even have some variation on the theme for drill bits.
And I can imagine a big one with tubes of sealant in and a sealant gun.
I reckon about 10 tool rolls covering the basics, possibly with some
duplication, such as small pliers in the electrical category.

Anyway, for now I've got to get the boxes back into the shed before we
have visitors at the weekend !
Simon.

But have you found a decent source? My partner has a small roll which
stays with her drill. Cheap Erbauer set of its with some of our own
additions such as Bosch multipurpose bits - from Screwfix. Now I want
several such small bit and fiddly thing rolls but never seem to be able
to find them - at a sensible price!

This _is_ uk.d-i-y, isn't it? Buy suitable materials, and sit down at a
sewing machine.