Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default dialup issues

On Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:35:08 -0800 (PST), klem kedidelhopper
wrote:

We're in New Hampshire. I don't know what the PUC rules are here
either except that it seems like the utilities, telephone as well as
electric have always seemed to have the PUC in their pockets.

Same as in most states. The regulators are now regulated by those
that they were assigned to regulate. The world turned upside down.

Perhaps I should remind them of
this "continuing" problem that I've been living with that has
apparently affected my dialup speed as well.

When that fails, start he
http://www.puc.nh.gov/Consumer/complaint.htm
I don't see anything on the site for datacomm complaints. This should
be a clue that they don't want to hear those.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D