Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Walnut Hall Table w/Cherry inlay and splines

On 2/18/2013 2:00 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:
A purty little table to put purty little things on it. An obvious female
influence. I notice you don't make purty little tables to display your
Festools. But womenfolk don't like things like that in the house, do they?

It DOES look very nice. Good color! Must be you keen eye ;-) And
something that isn't too hefty. So the lines are good. It must look
very nice in the hall way with the proper decoration on top.

Thanks, Lee ... yes, it has to be my keen eye for color, or a lucky
accident.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net