Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default TOT - if the lied about the beef being horse meat.......

"DrTeeth" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 06:31:53 +1100, just as I was about to take a
herb, "Rod Speed" disturbed my reverie and
wrote:

Fraid not. Utterly mangled in fact.

Mangled in your lack of pharmacological knowledge I'm afraid.

Says he carefully deleting from the quoting what hairy utterly
mangled and you pig ignorantly claimed was exactly right.

Best way (not the only way mind) to encourage the development of
bacterial resistance to antibiotics is the ingestion of sub-optimal doses.

Pity he wasn't actually discussing the ingestion of sub optimal doses.