Posted to uk.d-i-y
DrTeeth DrTeeth is offline

Default TOT - if the lied about the beef being horse meat.......

On Mon, 18 Feb 2013 01:54:54 -0000, just as I was about to take a
herb, "Arfa Daily" disturbed my reverie and
wrote:

I was actually really surprised that the little *******s that you haven't
quite managed to kill off, can mutate into a resistant strain - for your
body at least - in just a couple of days. I was also surprised that what I
thought was a simple infection in my leg, could take seven weeks of heavy
duty oral antibiotics, to shift. I would have thought that after a couple of
weeks, the body's own defenses would have got a handle on what the bacteria
was, and that once this had occurred, the antibiotics would only be
assisting in finishing the job off ...

Best to keep flipping the burgers.
--

Cheers

DrT
We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
our lives; but we can always choose whether or not
to dance in the puddles (Jewish proverb).