Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default University D.I.Y Project

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:
Somebody wrote:

I hope you guys don't use cell phones.

I refuse to have an electronic nurse maid.

I get out of the office to get away from the damn phone,
not have it control my life.

Lew

I used to think that way,exactly. I like to get away where no one can
bother me. Then it dawned on me that it would be sooooo much easier to
have a cell phone to make a call for help should I find myself broke down
on the road all alone.

The cell phone is not normally going to bother you unless you
indiscriminately give out the number, and if you really don't want to be
bothered, filter which calls come through or turn off the ringer.