Posted to rec.woodworking

Default University D.I.Y Project

On Feb 16, 5:43*pm, -MIKE- wrote:

My name and phone number are all public record... always have been. But
again, what can they find out? That I like woodworking? That I like
drumming? That I'm conservative? That I like boobs. That narrows me down
to about 200 million people. My point is, what's to fear?

You missed my point. There is nothing to fear at all as long as you
wear your tin foil hat. I favor the three cornered version that some
guy named Abraham Lincoln said was the best design. I found him
easily on google and he allowed that he didn't have his hat on that
day.

Seriously, for those sitting with their tin foil hats on, it's too
late. More than can be imagined is already out there flying through
cyberspace.

So what. BFD. Who cares?

Alfonso

(See how well this works? Betcha you didn't know it was me...
Rodrigo!)