Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default computer trojan destroys hard drives

wrote:
On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 15:48:43 -0500,
wrote:

On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 12:20:55 -0500,
wrote:

Norton IS a virus!!!

So is McAfee
I just switched to Norton. I see no difference although Norton found 2
infections McAfee didn't in data I have had for years.

I got fed up with them all so switched everything to M$ Security
Essentials.

Hi,
I have a professional router with extensive firewall in front of my home
network in addition to usual virus scanner(with daily auto update)
Pro level router needs steep learning curve to get max. benefit out of
it but it is worth it. My network is never affected since. Also most of
my HDs are SCSI type.