Posted to rec.woodworking

Default University D.I.Y Project

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:5120249e$0$13437
:

Somebody wrote:

I hope you guys don't use cell phones.

I refuse to have an electronic nurse maid.

I get out of the office to get away from the damn phone,
not have it control my life.

Lew

My mom wants me to keep my phone on me while working out in the shop.
I'm often out there alone during the night, so having something nearby
that I can use to call for help makes her a little happier.

The phone does not control my life. Anyone who gets that number will
have to deal with my voicemail sooner or later. I just can't hear it or
feel it when mowing the lawn, running a saw (sometimes I feel it), and
sometimes I ignore it.

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.