Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default "Smart" Meters made them sick

On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 15:41:09 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 11:38:19 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

Well as you seem so ignorant on the topic read here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty..._United_States

Poverty gas been defined so high in the US that our poor people live
better than 90% of the people in the world. The poverty level (those
too poor to pay income tax) is around $50,000 a year.
We have the fattest poor people on the planet.
They may live in government subsidized housing but it is far from a
tent. The only people in tents are yuppies camping, people in line for
over priced sport or concert tickets and spoiled rich kids complaining
about how their parents made the money they spend in "occupy"
protests.

Our poor have gold teeth (grills), gold jewelry, HVAC, cable TV,
Internet, IPhones, IPads, drive nice cars with spinners and not all
live in slums or tents.

I might have left something out :-\