Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Picture- Bookcases Installed

On 2/16/13 3:40 PM, Leon wrote:
On 2/15/2013 8:45 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 2/15/13 4:23 PM, wrote:
On Feb 15, 11:23 am, -MIKE- wrote:

Ummm... I'm confused.
The pictures of the arched bookcase were from Sonoma dude, when he
hijacked my thread. :-)

Well, that's what you get at 3 in the morning! Misfire!

Don't know how I got to the other project. Like this one, too. The
all white makes cabs/cases look very clean and modern.

But like Leon mentioned, how do you get to the top shelf?

Robert

The Dad is 6' tall. :-)
And they are adjustable.

Speaking of which, on the left side, lower unit, just below the middle
shelf and just below the third from bottom shelf the back appears to be
lit up. Is there a opening at the back of the shelves to let light
shine through or is that just a reflection off the books that are laying
down?

Reflection. It was dusk and I had all kinds of lamps on to get some
light in there.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)