Posted to alt.home.repair

Default computer trojan destroys hard drives

I instructed tech #2 to put the drives in the trash can. So, you'll have to
just wonder about it, and keep yourself awake all night, pacing the floor.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message

In 20 some years as a computer tech I haven't seen it. I've seen the
drives rendered unreadable, or unbootable, but not un-restorable. Not
saying it CAN.T happen - but I've never seen it or heard of it being
substantiated. 5 years of that with what at that time was the largest
distributor of hard drives in Canada.