Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Smart" Meters made them sick

On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 00:26:52 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

On Feb 15, 11:02*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 14:00:00 +0000 (UTC), Tegger
wrote:

Harry Johnson wrote in
:

Where I live, we are running out of fossil fuels.

You obviously don't live on Earth. Earth currently has a glut of fossil
fuels, and prices are declining.

Maybe we should capture free energy from the sun?

Not if that energy costs many times the price of fossil fuels.

He will, even if it means *you* living in a cave. *That's the lefty
way.

When fossil fuel are sufficiently depleted, you will be living in a
cave. Unless we have a substitute.

I won't live to be 10000 years old, dumbass. There will be
replacements by then (there already are but you lefties don't care).

The process may already have begun. I hear a lot of people in America
don't even have a cave and must live in tents.

harry, we all know you're an idiot. You can turn off the beacon on
your head now.