Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Drawer assembly

On 2/16/2013 1:23 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 2/16/2013 12:47 PM, Leon wrote:
I was looking at the beginning of a WOOD you tube video and it mentioned
how to make this joint with out changing the set up. But of course the
video only wets your whistle and then wants $3 to view something that
you probably already know.

Pay attention to the last sentence he says on this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THwogrdeA0M

Yep, have seen it ... and remember being ****ed when something on
youtube was put behind a ****ing paywall ... WOOD can kiss my ass for
that particular mindset.

I can think of a number of ways to skin this particular cat, but I've
gotten used to doing it the way I showed on the TS, with a good deal of
success, and with minimum fussing with the fit, or having to use a jig.

My cheese gets moved around too damn much with all this estrogen in the
air, as it is.

I was hoping to discover a set up like I use for my "lap joints" that I
use on my back face frames. They make a clean recess for the back panel
to be attached to. I set the fence and never move it but do adjust the
cutting height however.