Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default Chair wood filler

"Steve B" wrote in message ...

"John Grossbohlin" wrote

The way I do this is I use a wash cloth and an electric iron. The wash
cloth holds a lot of moisture and the iron will bring it up to "steam
hot" if you put it on the "steam" setting. Mind you, you are not using
the steam iron as a steam iron... you are simply using it as a heat
source.

John

TY. I was wondering what I was going to do for steam. Why is the simple
solution the hardest one to come up with?

Steve

I'm sure that eventually some company will market a "must have," "29 piece
dent steaming kit with it's own sturdy and convenient storage box." In the
mean time, I suggest not using the "guest" wash cloths for this repair. ;~)

John