Posted to alt.home.repair

Default computer trojan destroys hard drives

I'm sorry that happened to you, but what are the odds of me having a desk
top drive and two external drives from the same batch? Not in my life time.
Why not go with my explaination which is that I picked up a malware trojan
that destroyed my drives? Is that answer unacceptable for some reason?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 05:59:33 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Not likely, as I lost three drives on the same day.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Not the same brand and model from the same batch??
I bought 5 WD black 500gb drives on the same day. 3 failed that day. 2
stayed on my shelf and failed within 3 months - either on installation
or shortly after.
They were within 100 in production sequence according to the serial
number.