Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default House insurance and burglar alarms

In message , Bill
writes
In message , geoff
writes

At the rear of my house, I have a sufficient number to sound bombs
(sixteen quads) to make anyone just want to be somewhere else

Sweet :-)

You can never have enough sound bombs, they even manage to drown out my
tinatus!

Seriously making the burglar feel uncomfortable, by what ever method,
does seem the best way to go.

And no, I have not told my insurance company that I have an alarm
fitted, for the reason given earlier, if I don't admit to having one,
they can't hold it against me if for some reason it isn't set when a
break in occurs.

Exactly

--
geoff