Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott M Scott M is offline

Default Removing chuck on B&Q Performance Power NLH1050HD hammer drill

PeterPan wrote:

Has anyone done
that and what type and size of screw would I need to replace it? Is it
a right hand thread and if it is where do I get one?

When you've drilled the head[1] of the machine screw off you'll be able
to retrieve the remains of it to identify.

[1] To save trying to drill one drill with another, how about mounting
the bit in the vice and then running the drill while pushing the machine
screw against it? ie keep the drill bit steady and spin the machine screw!

Scott