Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Two Projects

Yeah, I know...everybody glommed onto the "euro" hinges. And euro

(frameless) cases. And ROS. Been a while since I looked at "euro" hinges,

are they still made of pot metal?

Yeah, I don't like the frameless for myself but probably would if I was building cabs for a living. Regarding pot metal, I am pretty sure if you buy the cheapest woodraft brand you can get that, you do get what you pay for. I don't use them often enough to know what brands are best but the Blum recommendation seems like a safe one.