Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Two Projects

On 2/15/2013 6:25 AM, dadiOH wrote:
SonomaProducts.com wrote:
I've always liked these hinges...

http://woodworker.com/sc-hinge-38-in...su-234-001.asp

Whoa dude! Them are some old school hinges baby. I would only use
those if I were matching a kitchen from the 50's.

Yeah, I know...everybody glommed onto the "euro" hinges. And euro
(frameless) cases. And ROS. Been a while since I looked at "euro" hinges,
are they still made of pot metal?

Hardly, Blum hinges are a high quality hinge with a life time warranty.
Yes I have had to ask for free replacements but then again I have
probably installed in excess of 500 of these hinges. Not to mention
that they can be adjusted up and down, in and out, and left and right
after installation.