Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default O/T: Ya Never Know

On 2/14/2013 10:42 AM, Sonny wrote:
I thought I was healthy, living an active life.... and all that jazz! My profession was in the medical field.... protected and safe, right? Wrong!

Looking back, I think my diet wasn't the greatest and this greatly increased my risks for clogged arteries. I was forced to retire at age 49, after a mild stroke. There is no one root cause for a stroke, though.

Maybe I should have learned more French, but I can still hum the tunes, pretty well.

Mais cher ... wit all dem crawfish and gumbo, no damn wonder we clog de
plumbin', hah?

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net