Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default "Smart" Meters made them sick

On Feb 13, 10:06*am, wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 23:12:34 -0800 (PST), harry

wrote:
I figure each panel makes *what? *$100 worth of electricity per
year??? at best?

how much did it cost the taxpayers to have each one of those installed
on a pole by a crew? * and how much will it cost to maintain...

what a scam

Mark

We have them here too. Sometimes there is a tiny wind turbine too.
An ex-neighbour of mine has a PV system/battery that powers his
electric driveway gates. Cheaper than running a quarter mile of cable.
They are installed where it would be costly to provide an alternative
source of power

The ones in Jersey are feeding back into the grid.

I have PV panels on my house roof that feed back into the grid. Quite
a lot of my neighbours have them too.