Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry Johnson[_2_] Harry Johnson[_2_] is offline

Default "Smart" Meters made them sick

On 2/13/2013 2:50 AM, Tegger wrote:

Where I live, such solar panels are often installed immediately under
existing power lines. For example, those flashing lights that sit atop
certain traffic signs; until recently, those lights simply had a short drop
of cable from the overhead power, but now have a solar panel. Abominably
stupid and expensive, but in keeping with the current tyrant's Green
dreams.

Where I live, we are running out of fossil fuels.

Maybe we should capture free energy from the sun?