Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default Got some machines for sale

On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 13:23:12 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Gunner fired this volley in
:

Walker-Turner 20" bandsaw. Ive been told its actually a Milwaukee
bandsaw which is a goodie
$2000 OBO

I've got a Kalamazoo 8A that'll handle 24" x 8". It was a bit of a
stinker when I got it (cheap) because of all the "shop fixes" that were
done over the years. But, Kalamazoo still offers parts for it, and I fix
up one little bugger at a time, as it annoys me. It's a workhorse, and I
couldn't get by without it. Drive wheel bushings, next.

Lloyd

Ayup. Ive got a smaller 15" bandsaw that Ive had for nearly 15
yrs..also a Walker Turner and its been a workhorse in my shop.
Over the weekend I cut fiberglass, wood, some 303 stainless plate and
some rebar.

I just wish I had a working blade welder..sigh

Gunner

1. Lie