Bay Area Dave

Default What is Living Trade?

it appears you are STILL ****ing... so while YOU count the
****ing contests at TWO, you are getting maximum mileage out
of them. tsk, tsk. (Now it's time for you to have the last
word, Chucky, as I know you are unable to resist a
challenge, simple as it may be)

dave

Conan the Librarian wrote:

Rob,

I respect your opinion and don't begrudge you choosing to participate
in the discussion. My sole issue in all of this is our friend. He
makes a grand entrance to the wreck once every few years and seems to
expect that everyone should stop what they're talking about and
concentrate solely on his personal great white whale.

While sitting on his imagined lofty perch, he displays an attitude of
condescension and disregard towards the very people with whom he
ostensibly hopes to carry on a discussion. I love a good philosophical
discussion, but I choose to participate on my own terms. Unfortunately,
due to the way he frames the debate, it can only be done on *his* terms.

The only thing he has contributed to the wreck is this single
mantra. He doesn't bother to participate as an equal; instead he
chooses to virtually snipe the group. He takes a few potshots, checks
for casualties and then moves on until the next time he gets bored with
his Mensa meetings.

In that regard, he is no better than a troll. And I don't care for
trolls, no matter how well-versed they are with Roget's.

Anyhow, have fun with it. I know I'll continue to do the same. :-)

Chuck Vance