Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Pope pops off

Yeah but most have either died in the job or been too ill to carry on when
they went. I sometimes wonder what the point of the Pope is in fact. This
has to be one of the last things still existing from a bygone age. maybe
they should hold elections of all Catholics to find the next one. Tony Blair
maybe?

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Geoff Pearson" wrote in message
How can this be of any interest? A bloke who is 86 announces he is too
tired, nae wunder, to carry on work. He was too old when he started the
job. Shock? Very old bloke retires? Not much shock to me.