Edwin Pawlowski

Default Buying first finish nailer

"Jack" wrote in message

BTW, a guy in my state just got killed using a framing nailer, which now

has
my wife freaking out

People are like that. I'm sure she has stopped you from using other things
that have killed people like the bathtub, knives, bicycles, stairs, crossing
streets, etc.

You do have to use some care with a nailer. It is very easy to hold a
couple of pieces of wood together too close to where the nail is going to
hit. The wood grain can deflect it right into your flesh. In the case of
framing nailers, a lot of guys set them so they will fire when bumped
instead of pulling the trigger every time.
Ed