Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need temporary fix for ceiling rain leak

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 20:10:26 -0600, Doug
wrote:

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 20:10:07 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 09 Feb 2013 21:50:54 -0600, Doug
wrote:

On Sat, 09 Feb 2013 19:07:08 -0500,
wrote:

On Sat, 09 Feb 2013 15:07:57 -0600, Doug
wrote:

- snip -

when you see the doctor and get the right doseage.

The fact that you're concerned about my BP medication does speak
volumes about you, though.

Don't forget your meds today.

Already took them, Dumbie, but your stalking is a little spooky.

Funny... you need to look in the mirror when you say this.

More proof of your single digit IQ, Dumbie. Done any "research" at
CDC.GOV, lately? Did you finally read the Constitution on that site?

No I was preoccupied with making sure you take your proper medication.

It's obvious to everyone that you're a cyber stalker, Dumbie. Now run
along and take that nappie that mommy wants you to take. You can do
more research at CDC.GOV after your nappie.

Just make sure you continue to take the proper meds. You know how
you are when you don't take them.

Always, Dumbie. Unlike you, I know how to read.

And FWIW, I posted some reply to someone else on another thread and
you replied to me with your normal attitude so you stalked me. Anyway
your creditability here based on some others and myself isn't that
good so I don't care what you think or call me.

You're a liar, Dumbie, but we all know that. I'm really not concerned
with a zero-IQ loser like you thinks of me. What do you think about
that. Oh, silly question; nothing of course. It's not possible.

Lying??? See your post on 1.28.13 at 6:56 PM . As I said I replied
to someone else and you replied to me.

Oh, I can't reply to you because your replied to someone else? BTW,
there is no such post. You really are a stupid ****, Dumbie.

Sure I just made it up..... Get a better news reader idiot !!!!

So it looks like you're lying or have a convenient loss of memory.
Either way I hope it not due to your over dosing or forgetting to take
your meds.

You really are too stupid to breathe, Dumbie. Why don't you research
how to breathe on CDC.GOV. It's in the section about the
Constitution.

Sounds like you skipped your meds today. Don't forget to tell the
doctor that you aren't taking your meds every day.

You're obviously deaf as well as dumb, Dumbie.

Geez, I never encountered someone so stupid as you on the net... even
the TROLLS are smarter.

IKWYABWAI. Typical lefty argument. How's your Constitutional
research at CDC.GOV coming along?