Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] jdc@teleport.com is offline

Default Metalworking, Any AR receivers CAD models available for download?

On Sunday, February 10, 2013 4:05:47 AM UTC-8, Gunner wrote:
On Sat, 9 Feb 2013 19:34:46 -0800 (PST), wrote:

i assume when you call me a "lefty" you are trying to insult my political leanings ... apparently you can't sort out a libertarian. true libertarians are about freedom ... even for the whackies.

i really don't give a **** what your political leanings are you ... but i guarantee you, all your litte pop guns and delusions of grandeur don't bother me.

flame on buddy --- i can take it.

"litte pop guns"?

Son..you are as leftwing as Trotsky. Libertarian my ass.

And on top of that..you are clearly stupid.

Anyone who considers any firearm to be "litte pop guns" has never had

one pointed at him.

And clearly you have zero comprehension what a simple 5.56 can do..let

alone a 7.62xAnything or even a 300 Win Mag or the 375 H&H

If you are not a Leftwinger..you are even more stupid than one could

possibly imagine and should be escorted on a leash across the street.

Shrug

The Great Cull will square you away before long. Shrug.... so be it.

Gunner

1. Lie

well we all know that you're just a "giant" bag of hot air ---

all talk and no go ---

i've seen your junk pile!

put your convictions on the line --- go out and support the "looney toon" in
L.A.

haha --- you're nothing more than a giant sack! a delusional one at that!