Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] jdc@teleport.com is offline

Default Metalworking, Any AR receivers CAD models available for download?

On Saturday, February 9, 2013 1:05:42 PM UTC-8, Gunner wrote:
On Sat, 9 Feb 2013 12:32:57 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Saturday, February 9, 2013 12:23:54 PM UTC-8, Gunner wrote:

On Sat, 9 Feb 2013 09:03:19 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

You evidently arent aware of "asymetric warfare"?

Its a very well proven form of warfare when one side has a much larger

numerical/technical advantage. Vietnam worked pretty well didnt it?

The lefties have long claimed that the North kicked Americas

ass..right? That was Asymetrical Warfare.

I don't give a flying **** what you call it, the guy in Cal is crazy.

Of course he is. But that doesnt rule out his very efficient mode of

warfare, does it?

Oh..you are a very 2d thinker. Sorry...life doesnt work that way.

Despite the best hopes and wishes of the Left. Sorry. Shrug.

I'll believe you think otherwise when you join him!

Why would I join him? I dont have any serious complaints about the

LAPD.

But I am keeping score. And have a certain amount of respect for him

as he goes about his mission.

From the now deepening look at LAPD..it appears that his original

complaints may have some serious validity. Now the rest of us would

have gone about resolving it...and life much differently....but we

old warriors can certainly appreciate and respect the mode of warfare

he has chosen.

Something to think about during those long cold nights as you lay

under your bed in fear. There are millions of us out here that can do

the same thing he is doing, and do it much better to some degree or

another.

Which simply means that you Leftwingers are toast ...when the time

comes.

VBG

Gunner

1. Lie

i assume when you call me a "lefty" you are trying to insult my political leanings ... apparently you can't sort out a libertarian. true libertarians are about freedom ... even for the whackies.

i really don't give a **** what your political leanings are you ... but i guarantee you, all your litte pop guns and delusions of grandeur don't bother me.

flame on buddy --- i can take it.