Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metalworking, Any AR receivers CAD models available for download?

On Sat, 9 Feb 2013 09:03:19 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Saturday, February 9, 2013 4:49:22 AM UTC-8, Gunner wrote:
5. Forced the media and the public to review the policies of the
LAPD...and as the data grows...appears to vindicate his complaints
about racism and the Thin Blue Line.

First off let me say that I don't like to see innocent people get killed.

Ditto. The daughter and fiance shouldn't have been targets. Nor
should the NRA and guns in general, but that's a leftist for you.

It wasn't like this guy declared war and said here I am let's fight.

This guy had some problems, all he'll do is give a bad rap to the 50 if truely has one and uses it.

Did you read his whole manifesto? He may have some flaws, but the way
numerous people in the LAPD set him up was truly criminal.

You mixing up organized war and "sucker" punchers.

The sucker punchers were the LAPD who threw his ass out and got him
kicked out of the Navy, losing his top secret clearances to boot.
That, in turn, caused his family to lose faith in him.

If anyone had a right to go crazy, it was him. He was a man of very
high morals and he was wronged in the -very- worst way.

Watch the HelL.A. news for more. I don't think he's even _close_ to
done yet because there's no way in hell the assholes responsible for
all of this will cop to their lies, coverups, and considerable other
malfeasance.

--
Newman's First Law:
It is useless to put on your brakes when you're upside down.