Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metalworking, Any AR receivers CAD models available for download?

On Feb 9, 12:58*pm, Gunner wrote:
On Sat, 9 Feb 2013 12:28:16 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Saturday, February 9, 2013 11:07:29 AM UTC-8, pyotr filipivich wrote:
on Sat, 9 Feb 2013 09:03:19 -0800 (PST) typed in

rec.crafts.metalworking *the following:

First off let me say that I don't like to see innocent people get killed.

It wasn't like this guy declared war and said here I am let's fight.

* * * *You missed his manifesto. *Hi did declare war, and he is fighting.

But you, like so many otters, seem to believe that the only way to

fight a war is to line up at dawn, shoulder to shoulder on the field

of battle, banners waving in the breeze. *It don't work that way any

more, and "asymmetrical warfare" has been practiced since long before

the French occupied Spain.

This guy had some problems, all he'll do is give a bad rap to the 50 if truely has one and uses it.

You mixing up organized war and "sucker" punchers.

* * * *No, you mixed up your notion of what war should be, and the

reality of "asymmetrical warfare" *So far, it is a leftist waging war,

all by himself. *Fortunately for the rest of the area, he's the only

one on that side, in this "war."

--

pyotr filipivich

"With Age comes Wisdom. *Although more often, Age travels alone."

this guy is no different than some asshole trying to take out cars on the freeway.

he's not a freedom fighter or anything of the sort.

he's a friggin "looney-toon" that can't cope!

to equate killing innocent people with military targets is just crazy!

why don't you join him??? because that would be crazy!

Your fear filled opinion it noted with great amusement and a
considerable amount of contempt.

Gunner

1. Lie

Mark Wieber's frequent lies and death treats are noted with great
amusement and a considerable amount of contempt.