Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default TOT - if the lied about the beef being horse meat.......

DrTeeth wrote
harry wrote

The animals are butchered in a barbaric fashion.
How these Jews get away with it I don't know.

There is no sanitary or pleasant way to slaughter animals.

Bull****. Stun then so the other animals cant see the one
being stunned killed and then kill it any way you like.

The Kosher method has a MUCH higher first-time kill rate than stunning.

More bull****, because you can kill them that way AFTER stunning first.

The knife is so sharp, no pain is felt.

Corse they never even notice they are dying, eh ?

I have cut myself with similarly sharp knives and felt nothing.

No one has tried to kill you that way, yet.

How these non Jews get away with it I do not know...it is so barbaric.
Having an animal writhing around after having a bolt shot through its
brain...

If its unconscious, it cant feel anything.