Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default TOT - if the lied about the beef being horse meat.......

On 09/02/2013 14:24, DrTeeth wrote:
On Sat, 09 Feb 2013 13:33:16 +0000, just as I was about to take a
herb, polygonum disturbed my reverie and
wrote:

Is there any possibility that you would change your sig so that it has
"--space" and therefore gets removed when we respond to your posts?

Done. My sincere apologies. I thought I had already done that, but the
current sig was one of about 10 that did not have it. Should be okay
now.

Thanking you - good to get a civilised response, unlike sometimes. :-)

And yes, it does work now.

--
Rod