Conan the Librarian

Default What is Living Trade?

Ray Kinzler wrote:

I think this thread has gone on long enough. Geesh. From what I
gather is being said is that no one man has EVER known ALL there is to
know about woodworking ever--especially since, I guess, none of us
know what the future holds. So with this sort if nit-picking, sort of
silly argument, the original poster will always be right. I guess
what he wants is everybody to say is, "Geez. You knw what? You're
right."

Of course D.A. will always be right. He created the term "living
trade", and is free to define it as he sees fit. Anyone entering into
the discussion to disagree has lost before he even started.

It's a heck of a way to carry on a "debate". Any other participants
must either agree with him and acknowledge his greatness or they are a
priori wrong. And to top it off, he berates those who dare to point out
his arrogance and pretentiousness.

Chuck Vance