Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lindsay Books was Cheap and dirty traverse for winding wireon a spool

Brian Lawson wrote:

Hey Michael,

Sorry, but I don't know, or I would have included it with my first
reply. I do know when I read about the "new owner", it is a different
name, but located in the same city as the Lindsay's. That's why I
wrote that, but I don't know and can't now find what city Lindsay's
was in.. I did have a look back a few minutes ago, and found this in
my "Favorites" list as being "The new owner of Lindsay books", but
going to their site doesn't look right, and they appear quite
secretive about where they are located.

https://www.youroldtimebookstore.com/

Sorry I can't help further.

Thanks for trying.