Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_3_] bert[_3_] is offline

Default TOT - if the lied about the beef being horse meat.......

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
And who gave us the Staffordshire Hospital scenario. The complaint is
voiced that no one has been punished. Well, I'd say, let's start with a
certain T Blair and his lackeys who gave us the tickbox culture in the
first place.

The left has been giving us this "The NHS is sacred and thou shalt not
criticise our brave Nurses and Doctors on the Front Line" guff for years
now. Well, it's coming home to roost now. And I thought having the NHS
in the Olympic ceremony was laughable.

The chap who was in charge of that NHS area is now in charge of the entire
NHS. Haven't noticed this government calling for his resignation.

Neither have the opposition and there lies much of the problem Their is
no concept of accountability across the whole of the public sector, not
just the NHS.
BP oil rig blew up and kills 11 people and the CEO has to go. Barclays
fiddle the Libor rate and the CEO has to go. Mid-Staffs kills 600 people
and the former Chief exec complains he is made a scapegoat and the other
guy says he did nothing wrong. Nothing will change unless the senior
managers accept accountability and if they won't accept it it should be
forced upon them. Quality is built into a system not inspected in.
--
bert