Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sure This Isn't "Rec.Crafts.POLITICS" ???

On Feb 7, 11:53*pm, "Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message

snip---

I like how the Chaski board has no advertising. I take it you think
it's properly moderated?
Properly moderated?
No, I can't say that, as I'm one of the moderators, and I may not understand
things I should understand. I do the best I can with my limited experience,
however. * For the sake of this conversation, *I can state that you can
visit that board and not have insults hurled your direction, nor have less
than acceptable language thrown about. *No flaming! *None. It's not
tolerated, and I'll quickly ban a person who doesn't heel. * Individuals are
expected to behave on that forum, and they do.

We are frequented by several skilled machinists, some of whom are retired
(as I am), and folks have a spirit of contributing without rancor.

Please understand I am not promoting the Chaski site. *It's not for
everyone. Some folks simply like a more spirited experience.

We were fortunate to have Marty Escarcega set the tone of the Chaski board
many years ago, *which we emulate to this day.

Harold

I don't tolerate any personal attacks on my LinkedIn group CADCAM
Technology Leaders either. I also don't allow any off topic discussion
of any kind. Do you have any experience posting to Practically
Worthless Machinist or CNC Advertising Zone. If so, what is your
opinion of how they are run?