LordSnooty

Default Myson TRVs and OAPs

Hi guys.

Southwark council have just kindly installed a new central heating
system into the home of one of our local OAPs. they have dementia too
and are having a terrible time adjusting these to the correct
temperature, usually resulting in them all being left full on, the
house was 28c when we visited last and all the rads were set at
maximum, keep telling them to leave them on 2 but it's no use. Is
there anyway to lock these into a particular setting, say number two?
I took the valve tops off but this simply opens the valve fully on,
so no good. short of wrapping them in duct tape or putting a screw in
the side, are there any other bright ideas?

Thanks.