Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metalworking, Any AR receivers CAD models available for download?

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Wed, 06 Feb 2013 07:04:48 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 01:31:41 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

A local gun shop is using Cerakote on guns.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=523085101043604&set=a.4521212981399 85.106891.131094280242690&type=1&relevant_count=1

It's nice of you to share a photo of your little gun with us, sweetie.
titter

They were talking about that gun on the local radio station, as a
present for your girlfreind or wife for Valentine's day. I'm sure they
can make one for you.

WHAT are you saying? (Thanks, but I couldn't accept it. I'm
straight.)

I should hope so. Don't you need one for your girlfreind or your
wife? Or both?

Nope. I'm single and alone right now (thank Crom I'm ambidextrous),
but who in their right mind would give a PMSer a gun? (Just kidding,
ladies.)

No wonder you're single.

BTW, you need to see a doctor abut that titter problem before
someone mistakes you for an excitable six year old girl. ;-)

I only titter and chortle online. It's much safer that way, mon.

You mean it's less likely to get you committed the the padded machine
shop with foam rubber milling machines & lathes? ;-)

Perzactly.

--
Newman's First Law:
It is useless to put on your brakes when you're upside down.