Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metalworking, Any AR receivers CAD models available for download?

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 01:31:41 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

A local gun shop is using Cerakote on guns.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=523085101043604&set=a.4521212981399 85.106891.131094280242690&type=1&relevant_count=1

It's nice of you to share a photo of your little gun with us, sweetie.
titter

They were talking about that gun on the local radio station, as a
present for your girlfreind or wife for Valentine's day. I'm sure they
can make one for you.

WHAT are you saying? (Thanks, but I couldn't accept it. I'm
straight.)

I should hope so. Don't you need one for your girlfreind or your
wife? Or both?

BTW, you need to see a doctor abut that titter problem before
someone mistakes you for an excitable six year old girl. ;-)

I only titter and chortle online. It's much safer that way, mon.

You mean it's less likely to get you committed the the padded machine
shop with foam rubber milling machines & lathes? ;-)