Jim Wilson

Default Salt and vinegar for rust removal

Sandy wrote...

mucho snippage

Jim Wilson posted:
Don't get me wrong -- personally, I am quite interested in the
discussion, and have been following the thread closely, but obviously I
do have a penchant for useless academic debate :-).

Interesting that you think it is useless.
I've found through my life, that one of the handiest bits of knowledge
I carry around with me, is my basic chemistry.
It helps in just about everything I do.

See the smiley? I was jesting about the discussion between you and me.
(G)

As regards the rest of your post, you've made your points and I've made
mine, so I guess we're done.

Cheers!

Jim