Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry W Larry W is offline

Default OT - Krauthammer

In article , dadiOH wrote:
Dave wrote:
On Sun, 03 Feb 2013 14:10:23 -0500, Bill
And what did
you mean by "our economies", i.e. why the plural? Which ones do you
regard as "ours"?

North American economies Bill. Basically the US and Canada. Slightly
different but essentially the same.

There are three countries in North America. And, what of the economies of
Europe? Asia? South America? Et cetera.

Not trying to be pedantic (Well, maybe I am... ) but it is more like
3 dozen countries in North America. The Central American countries are part
of NA along with several island countries in the Carribean and Atlantic.

plausible, and wrong." (H L Mencken)