Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Sure This Isn't "Rec.Crafts.POLITICS" ???

Fine points, DoN.
I find the Delete key works well for me.. within a split second it's easy to
determine if posts are related to metalworking, and if not, plink!
Scrolling down thru the list, it's cleaned up in a matter of a couple
seconds, deleting by subject or author.

It seems that some folks (way too many) can't resist reading the crap posts,
and then they may imagine that their opinion is worthy of posting.
Gotta wonder if they spend so much time yelling back at the radio and TV.

--
WB

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message

You're assuming that they *care* that this is an inappropriate
newsgroup for their ranting. Since their purpose in life appears to be
to offend people, they accomplish that better by posting in
inappropriate newsgroups, so they have no motivation to move.

Attempting to convince them otherwise is just playing into their
hands.

For such -- a killfile is the only thing that works. They tend
to find news servers and ISPs who don't care to enforce a AUP.

Unless you are saying that your proper non-coward's way should
be to determine their real name and location, and to visit them with a
firearm. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564