Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Krauthammer

On Mon, 4 Feb 2013 16:15:30 -0800 (PST), BillinGA
wrote:

I'll admit to being tempted when the clip vs magazine issue was rolling along. Didn't you get that one going? I was never in the military but grew up on bases in the US and Japan. At firing ranges I never heard any shooters refer to their magazine regarding .45's and M-1's. Yes, it was a long time ago. Most likely the 1st posting was prompted by being an older white guy getting tired of being blamed for most everything happening nowdays. On a serious note, I've been fooling with tools and wood a long time at a hobby level. I have not felt the need to add my $.02 on anything...always glad to hear about someone's experience with a new tool or methods of work and , again, the pictures from others more dedicated to the craft.

Where in GA? Got a good place to buy lumber? The toy stores, I've
found. ;-)